27.6.16

The Mundane Kind of Love

I have a mundane kind of love.
I was falling down in love with this kind of ordinary guy last year on exquisite evening.
Then I fell in love with him more and more each day.

Sometimes this kind of mundane love breaking each other heart.
Sometimes I hate him.
Sometimes its too frustrating, then we give up in another time.
We often fight against each other of anything,
We have a lot of serious logical discussion of irrational stuffs, we argue and feed our ego.
Most of the time I could merely sit down all alone and shedding the tears
Often I wonder, why ought to I stay with this cursed relationship?
Do I date an onion? Why do I cry almost everyday?
or why do fight we had always tormenting and-yet so much it hurts?
And fighting we have always consuming the pain and yet confiscate the time?
Then it always crossed in my mind to leave him for good.
Sometimes I utter him about walk out from his life and ask to stop seeing each other.

There comes another time to sit down and contemplate, those pensive time to clear thoughts.
I keep wondering, what I can do without him?
Will I be fine? and those massive thought about how I don't wanna go those mundane days without this ordinary kind of love.

Someday, I will let him know that he's very essential in my part of mundane life.
I always wait to received his text everyday with kisses emoji. I can't even wait to spend the whole regular weekend to see each other.
I'm waiting my phone to ring, to hear that either he has an exciting day and composing his dream or exhausting day that makes him sleep earlier. I wait for i love yous from his lips, and dozen kisses when we meet.

This is the mundane kind of love I have.
The love that my mom or grandma has too, love of common couple feels so.
Love that wasn't like a fairy tale.
Love that has no clue why people keep loving their significant other.
Love that I want to stay forever with.



No comments:

Post a Comment